Term/Termination of Marketing Services Agreement
- The initial term of your Agreement with Safe Med Traveler, LLC shall be as set forth on the Order Form (the “Initial Term”). The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services to Customer and/or submission of your order. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew. ADDITIONALLY AFTER THE INITIAL TERM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE Safe Med Traveler TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the “Term.”
- This Agreement may be terminated
- by either party by giving the other party thirty (30) days prior written notice (subject to an early cancellation fee payable by Customer as provided below),
- by SafeMedTraveler.com in the event of nonpayment by Customer;
iii. by SafeMedTraveler.com, at any time, without notice, if, in Safe Med Traveler’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, Customer is in violation of any term or condition of the this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or Customer’s use of the Services disrupts or, in Safe Med Traveler sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, Safe Med Traveler’s business operations; and/or
- If you cancel this Agreement prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter, you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation.
- Safe Med Traveler may terminate this Agreement
- if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason, by giving Customer as much prior notice as reasonably practicable or
- immediately by giving written notice to Customer, if Safe Med Traveler determines in good faith that Customer’s use of the Customer Web site or the Customer violates any term or condition. If Safe Med Traveler cancels this Agreement prior to the end of the Term for your breach of this Agreement and related agreements, the Customer’s use of the Services disrupts, Safe Med Traveler shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such cancellation and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation; further, you shall be obligated to pay 100% of all charges for all Services for each month remaining in the Term and Safe Med Traveler.
- Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other legal or equitable rights or remedies to which Safe Med Traveler may be entitled.
Service Cancellation Policy
Please submit any cancellation 30 days prior to the next renewal payment, via email to info@SafeMedTraveler.com
Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, company name, and email address.
This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order/services.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your service, providing your automatic payment has not been charged. In the event that a cancellation was submitted (via email or phone), without 30 days notice, no refund will be made.
Template Purchase Policy
When you buy a Safe Med Traveler Template or other digital product you’re doing so on the following terms:
- you promise to us that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen license, and that you have chosen appropriately;
- you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
- once you purchase an item and you pay the item price, you acquire a non- exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item);
- Safe Med Traveler LLC retains ownership of the item; and,
- we have the right to enforce against you the terms of the license that you have acquired. (Please see Terms & Conditions).
No Refund Policy for Services Delivered
You understand that since Safe Med Traveler is offering non-tangible irrevocable services to you that once services are provided, our fees are Non-Refundable. Fees are not dependent upon results and no specific outcome may be promised. As a customer/user you are responsible for understanding this upon entering into a service agreement with Safe Med Traveler.
Refund Policy for Templates & Digital Products Delivered
We realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the Templates & digital products we supply. Refunds are available under the following circumstances:
- Non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to us in writing within 7 days from the date the delivery confirmation date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
- Download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support department. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason. Failure to request assistance for downloading or unzipping within 3 days may result in a refund decline;
- Major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our Technical Support Team’s approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint email or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered. Please be advised that temporary access to your server may be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- Product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our Technical Support Department within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
- Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with any third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, dispatch systems, extensions etc.) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Our Technical Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products.
Support email: info@SafeMedTraveler.com
Please allow 12-24 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on the problem.
Requests for a refund are accepted at info@SafeMedTraveler.com within the period of 1 week after the order delivered. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you are applying for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our Terms and Conditions or purchase policy.
A refund is issued to you upon receipt of a Waiver of Copyright signed by you.